1. King John
2. Richard II
3. Richard III:It depicts the Machiavellian(ছলে বলে কৌশলে ব্যক্তিস্বার্থ হাসিলকারী) rise to power and subsequent short reign of King Richard III of England.
4. Henry IV(Part 1, Part 2)
5. Henry V
6. Henry VI(Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
7. Henry VIII
আখ্যানমূলক ( Narrative Poem)
1. Venus and Adonis is a narrative poem by William Shakespeare published in 1593, the same year that Christopher Marlowe published Hero and Leander and Thomas Nashe published The Choice of Valentines, all three classic erotic poems.
It is probably Shakespeare's first publication.
2. The Rape of Lucrece: The poem begins with a prose dedication addressed directly to the Earl of Southampton,
3. A Lover’s Complaint: is a narrative poem published as an appendix to the original edition of Shakespeare’s Sonnets. Which was published by Thomas Thorpe in 1609.